2015 Annual Dinner Registration
Parent Portal Login Directions
The MCC Academy parent portal allows one to view student grades and assignment details in real time. Keep updated with your child’s academic progress. All students within the same family are viewed under the same login and password. If you do not have the login and password for your family’s account, please contact the school office to request this information.
1. Log onto http://parent.mcc.maziked.com
2. Enter student login and password
3. Click on “Students” – you will see a window to view records for each of your children who attend MCC Academy
4. Click on “Details” within the window of the child whose details you would like to view
5. Click on “Grades” to view your child’s grades and assignments by Quarter
6. To see specific assignment details, click on the “alpha/numeric grade” in the course row and quarter column
Update Contact Information:
When you update your contact information via the parent portal, your changes are made immediately to the system. To update your telephone numbers, address and/or email information, please do the following:
1. Once logged into the system, click on “Contact”
2. Click on “Update” in window that opens
3. Follow directions in “Contact Details” window and then click “Update” within this window to save changes
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Alali at 224-534-7638.
Welcome to MCC Academy
MCC Academy is a premier Islamic secular and religious education institution, fully accredited by the State of Illinois. The curriculum of the school is in line with the standards proposed by the ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education). For 25 years, MCC Academy has continued to grow its enrollment through providing a top-notch secular education complemented by contemporary coursework in Islamic studies designed to build and refine character among our students. There is great excitement among the community over the expansion of the school with the Fall 2014 opening of a second facility located a few short miles from the flagship location in Morton Grove. MCC Academy offers a highly competitive secular education curriculum for students in preschool through 8th grades with students consistently scoring on average in the 89th percentile on standardized tests of basic skills. The Islamic Studies program is incredibly comprehensive, aimed at the explanation and implementation of Islamic practices and principles, as well as mastery of the Arabic language.