Welcome to MCC Academy
MCC Academy is a state-recognized, parochial elementary institution, nationally accredited by AdvancEd. The curriculum of the school is aligned with standards proposed by ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education). There is great excitement among the community over the recent expansion of the school through the purchase of a second facility in Skokie, IL, located a few short miles from the flagship location in Morton Grove, IL. MCC Academy offers a highly competitive secular education curriculum for students in preschool through 8th grades with students consistently scoring on average in the 89th percentile on standardized tests of basic skills. For 25 years, MCC Academy has continued to grow its enrollment through providing a top-notch secular education complemented by contemporary coursework in Islamic studies designed to build and refine character among our students, helping them develop a beautiful Muslim-American identity and the knowledge to help them positively impact the culture in which they live.
Parent Portal Login Directions
1. Log onto http://parent.mcc.maziked.com
2. Enter student login and password
3. Click on “Students” – you will see a window to view records for each of your children who attend MCC Academy
4. Click on “Details” within the window of the child whose details you would like to view
5. Click on “Grades” to view your child’s grades and assignments by Quarter
6. To see specific assignment details, click on the “alpha/numeric grade” in the course row and quarter column
Update Contact Information:
When you update your contact information via the parent portal, your changes are made immediately to the system. To update your telephone numbers, address and/or email information, please do the following:
1. Once logged into the system, click on “Contact”
2. Click on “Update” in window that opens
3. Follow directions in “Contact Details” window and then click “Update” within this window to save changes
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Alali at 224-534-7638.